Friday, February 26, 2010

Adorable/Awkward/Hilarious/WTF?! child moment of the day

This may fall under "Things to do with 4 year olds on a Friday afternoon when you want to entertain both them and yourself," but either way, I GOT STICKERED!!!

It was in celebration of the 100th day of school, which was actually yesterday, but I wasn't available for stickering yesterday. Remember when 100 was THE BIGGEST NUMBER EVER?!! I do, and I was reminded today when the preschoolers, very gently to my surprise, attached 100 stickers to me as I sat in a chair and submitted to their cuteness. I'm sure I'll have a chuckle later on when I reach in the washing machine and pull out the fifty or so pieces of paper saying "Great Job!" "Shine!" (with image of smiling sun) "WOW!" "KEEP IT NEAT!" and "SUPER!"

Also, one of the preschoolers personally counted to 100 in front of me, showing that he could, in fact, complete the almost impossible task of counting that high.









2 comments:

Caleb said...

Who put that messed up gross sticker on top of your neck? Oh, sorry that's your face.

pwned

Colyn said...

Oh snap, that burn was so good, it's giving me a pwner...