Thursday, November 5, 2009

"That's so Metal/Cute?" - Child Moment of the day


Caleb (thanks for reading my blog and not stabbing me in the eyeballs, even if it makes you want to) replied to my previous post with:
Speaking of salty, the two later ended up playing a game (in which the older, louder one was constantly cheating) that involved trying to roll a "Knex" wheel past each other. As you may remember from your days as a young boy, the Knex wheels are just shy of a hockey puck in the way of weight and density. The game of course ended up with the younger child getting hit in the face with the wheel and crying. So I sat him down next to me and as we chatted and he calmed down he was licking the tears that were rolling down his face. I asked him why he was drinking his own tears; he said he liked the taste. That's so metal/cute.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

That's a badass way to celebrate Guy Fawkes day.

Colyn said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I FORGOT!!